- Cleaning HVAC systems on a scheduled basis can reduce indoor air pollutants in the home and / or workplace.
- HVAC system cleaning may allow systems to run more efficiently by removing debris from sensitive mechanical components. Clean, efficient systems are less likely to break down, have a longer life span, and generally operate more effectively than dirty systems.
- Cleaning HVAC systems in manufacturing plants can help to alleviate excess dust from the air that could affect product quality.
- Manufacturing plants also should have their systems cleaned to help minimize the chance of fire that can be caused by a dirty HVAC System.
- Cleaner air in work environments may increase productivity.